Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I Get my own CLU

A bunch of us doctors from the EMF had gone out to eat at a pizza place with some of the French doctors who have a hospital here.  And it was also a goodbye dinner for the outgoing anesthesiologist and ER doctor.

In case I didn't mention, EMF stands for Expeditionary Medical Facility which is where we house a clinic, an ER, two OR's, a patient ward, radiology services, lab services, physical therapy capablity, and dental.

Here is a picture of the EMF doctors, old and new

Then, I got my own CLU!!!!!
Note the bathroom!!


Note the phone and TV!!!  Life just got a whole lot better!



2 comments:

  1. I like! Can you get a plant and some pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got a bathroom! You're moving on up and will be in "The White House" in no time!

    ReplyDelete